Ontario OINP — Launches EOI For 5 New Canada Immigration Streams
Ontario is all set to launch Point based system for managing new registrants. The express of interest systems ranks the candidate depends on human capital and labor market factor.
Below are the 5 new Canada immigration streams on which EOI is to be applied:
- Employee Job offer category (Foreign workers, International student stream and In-Demand skills)
- Human capital category (Master graduate stream, Ph.D. graduate stream)
Ontario has started to take feedback on this new EOI system. This feedback is submitted by many applicants, professionals, industry associations employers.
According to the feedback received by many aspirants this proposed OINP EOI system is considered to be the most reliable and user-friendly compared to the previous process which was based on the First-come-first-served approach.
How EOI affect Canada Immigration to Ontario
Usually, the EOI system is used by the other Provincial Nominee Programs, which requires the candidate to submit a resume containing the details like work experience and educational background of the candidate.
Fast and Reliable Canada Immigration Services. Determine Your Options Today! The scoring system for Canada immigrants will be based on the following factors
- Educational level will be counted for scoring
- Proficiency in French and English will be checked
- Previous earnings, skill, and total experience other factors will be checked relevant to employment and provincial marked.
- Availability of Labour market requirements in a particular region or province.