Canadian Provincial PNPs Have A Fruitful November
November has been a happening month for Canadian provinces. The Provincial Nominee Program or PNP allows provinces to choose the best candidates to fulfill the labor deficiencies of their regional market.
Canadian PR Visa From The Comfort of Your Home! Discover Your Immigration Options Today!
Below we summarize the main events that you need to be informed about.
- 205 candidates invited to apply to the MPNP on Nov 5
- 196 candidates invited to apply to the MPNP on Nov 19
- 726 Express Entry candidates received invitations through two streams on Nov 4
- Intake quota of Ontario Regional Immigration Pilot reached on Nov 5
- 443 candidates received notifications of interest under Express Entry on Nov 12
- Intake quota for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand fulfilled on Nov 16
- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream opened on Nov 26 but was shut down
British Columbia: Saskatchewan
- 532 candidates invited via two SINP streams on Nov 3
- 551 candidates received invitations via SINP streams on Nov 19
- Bilingual candidates will receive up to 10 extra points on the SINP ranking system, as announced on Nov 24
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
It remains to be seen how the provinces end the year.
Originally published at https://www.betterplaceimmigration.com.